Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the ceremony



29 May, 2016
154/5/F, Indira Road
Indira park, India

Dear Tomal,
You'll be happy to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister is going to be held on 3 June instant. It'll be celebrated at our residence at 7 p.m. All arrangement have been made for the entertainment of a number of guests. I shall be happy if you kindly join the function and attend the dinner. My parents also will be very glad to find you in our midst on this happy occasion. Don't forget to come in time. We shall be very sorry if we miss you.

I am well . Please convey my best regards to your parents.

With love and good wishes,
Your loving friend,      
Nadim Khan.          







From

Nadim Khan

154/5/F, Indira Road

Indira park, India

Stamp

To

Tomal

74/k, Ahamed Bag

India,