Write a letter to your pen friend describing your village

Chhindwara छिंदवाड़ा 
Madhya Pradesh 480001

Suppose you are Emon and your village is Chhindwara छिंदवाड़ा Madhya Pradesh 480001 .Its natural beauty is very charrming . People are very friendly. Now write a letter to your pen friend describing your village.

My dear Tanjir
My best love to you. I hope you all are keeping well. Today I shall tell you something new and attractive about my village . The name of my village is Chhindwara. It is Madhya Pradesh. It's natural beauty is very charming. The village has its own post office, high school and two primary schools. All children go to school . There is also a big market which sits twice daily in the morning and evening. So,we really feel proud of our village . Please come and see our village .
No more today. More when we meet together . I am well.

Yours ever,
Emon