USA F1 F2 Visa Interview Experience For Foreign Students - Approved #40

 Hi Friends

Thank you so much to this page because everyday i will go through this page and got prepared with lot of ideas and tips…

Interview date : 9/11/2022

Approval Date : 21/11/2022

Time: 10:45am

Applicant: f1 for me and f2 husband and 3kids

University: Texas

Intake : Jan 2023

Status: APPROVED


Me: good morning mam

Vo: reply with morning wishes

Vo: why going to usa

Me: for pursue my studies in MBA

Vo: why this university

Me: my friend studied there and she told me the education system is good and having experience professor and good environment

Vo: do you have any relative in US

Me: yes my niece is studying in texas

Vo: have you been to usa?how long?do you stay with your niece?

Me: yes..5months

Vo: what are you working as

Me: BDM in a comapany and running own business

Vo: what type of business and how many staff?

Me: mentioned 3staff

Vo : who is funding for study

Me: my company gave sponsorship and the rest for dependent by my husband and my personal fund

Vo: why want to study after long gap (11 years previous uni)

Me: My kids was small im not able to pursue my studies but now is the right time because they are grown up and i need to gain management and leadership skills to enhace my career

Vo: ask my husband what you doing?when you came to this country? (My husband foreigner)

Me: my husband told work and business and when he came to my country

Vo : what your qualification (ask my husband )

Me: told qualification ( my husband )

Vo:can i see translate marriage cert?

Me: i do not have it now sorry mam

Vo: please get the translate and drop together with all passport before friday

Me: sure mam will do it

Vo: okay thats all you good to go.

Me: thank you have a good day


*But actually she sound like so doubtfull and not so convince but atlast she approve..alhamdulillah*


* I dropped the cert and passport to the dropbox

And waiting for the visa insyallah


ADVICE

#BE FIRM (Loud and clear voice)

#ANSWER CONFIDENTLY

#NO PAUSE WHEN TALKING JUST SAY SOMETHING RELATED TO THE QUESTION ASKED BY VO

#STAY COOL CALM AND RILEKS 

#DUNT SHOW YOU ARE SCARED OR NERVOUS

INSYALLAH YOU CAN MAKE IT💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻


GOOD LUCK FRIENDS😀😀