USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Foreign Students - Approved #23

 



#Visa_Approved 


Date and Time: 24th August; 13:30

Counter No: 05(A sweet white woman)


IELTS: 7 (no band less than 6.5)

SSC and HSC gpa 5

Subject: BSc in Civil Engineering


Me: Hello officer, good afternoon.

(She smiled and answered)

VO: Good afternoon. Pass me your i20 and Passport.

Me: Here you go.

VO: So you're going to study Civil engineering?

Me: Yes mam.

VO: What classes are you going to take?

Me: I’m going to attend fall classes.

VO: No no... What classes? CLASSES..

(I panicked for the mistake for a bit but kept my nerve and continued my answer)

Me: Sorry mam. I'm going to take Introduction to Civil Engineering, General Chemistry 1, General Chemistry 1 Lab, Calculus 1 and Freshman inquiry.

(Then she smiled)

VO: Have you travelled outside Bangladesh?

Me: No mam. I was devoted to my studies and never got a chance to go go abroad. But I've travelled many places of Bangladesh.

VO: Who is your sponsor?

Me: Well... As you can see from my i20, I have a merit based international student scholarship of 10,000 USD and the rest of me tution fees along with my living costs will be paid by my father.

VO: What do your father do?

Me: Actually my father is an importer. He imports heavy machineries like lifts, elevatirs, escalators from companies like Daiwu, Kone, thissenkrop......

(Then she stopped me. I thought she's going to reject me as one of my friends got rejected 16th Sept and the VO stopped him at the same point.)

VO: Congratulations. I’m approving your visa.

Me: Thanks mam.

VO: Take your i20.

Me: Thanks mam. You made my day.

 Then she was talking something. But I couldn't heard anything as I was too excited.