USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Foreign Students - Approved #19





N.U : If anyone going UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO as freshman do knock please , I am seeking help providing the rental house shortage in moscow, Idaho. Yet I couldn't manage my living.


VISA APPROVAL EXPERIENCE.


Myself : Good morning mam!


VO : Good morning. Hold on a sec. lemme come to you after a min.


Myself : Sure. It's absolutely fine by me.

( every seconds of waiting feels hours man )

( again tried self motivating and  cooling down the brain)


Myself : Should I put down my mask ?


VO : Do however you are comfortable 


( didn't put it down. She noticed with a blink. I knew I made the right impression by reading her eyes )


VO : Where to U.S.?


Myself : To the University of Idaho to pursue my bachelors in Computer Science. 


VO : how many university applied?


Myself : three universities. A,B,C and decided to come up with the I-20 of University of Idaho( tried to keep it simpleand to the point )


VO : what are you currently doing?


Myself : I currently am continuing my studies in X university taking the same major. I recently have admitted here. Furthermore, I would like to start as freshman at the U of I ( As I had a gap year so I tried not to mention any year. But if she asked I was to the point prepared and know this it's a quite bad impression to talk about gap years if you dont have proper reasons )


VO : who's gonna bare the cost?


Myself : My parents.


VO : wot do they do?


Myself : starting with my mom, she's an ass. professor currently teaching in a renowned college of Bangladesh which is D .Her annual Income is E. And My father is an industrialist. He owns a private limited company by 33 percent share . It's one of the prominant ceramic company in Bangladesh. Alongside he's a managing director of F company too. His annual Income is G. They are quite sufficient to carry out my expenses.( relieved a bit cause I did babble at minimum ) 


VO : Have you been to U.S. ?


Myself : No. But been to India several times regarding medical issues and Tours


VO : approving the visa and keeping your original passport. ( while handing me over my previous passport ). Pick it up when it's ready.


Myself : Thank you Mam. What's the procedure to get it back again?


VO : you will be emailed and blah blah 


Myself : I really do appreciate mam. Take care.


Take my salams. Keep me in your prayers , hope I could help a bit more <3