Application Prayer For A Loan To Make A Poultry Farm And Pisciculture


April 25, 2001
The Manager
Indo-Malya Bank,
Isukha branch Jakarta

Subject: Prayer for a loan to make a poultry farm and pisciculture

Dear Sir,
I beg most respectfully to draw your kind attention to the following facts for favor of your kind and sympathetic consideration. I have a plot of high land measuring about one acre and a pond of the same area beside it at Eonabari. I want to start a poultry farm on the high land and pisiculture in the said pond. But I have no cash money for the same and hence I need a handsome loan.

I, therefore, fervently pray and hope that you would be kind enough to sanction me a loan of $2,00,000  for the purposes stated above. I earn ready to perform all the formalities regarding the loan and abide by the rules of the bank.

Yours faithfully.   
Md. Habibur Rahman,
Konabark, Indonesia