Write a dialogue between two friends on the impact of information technology on our education for class 9 - 10



A dialogue between two friends on the impact of information technology on our education

Rimon  : Hello Razon! How are you?


Razon  : I’m fine. What about you?


Rimon  :  I’m fine too. I congratulate you on your brilliant result. Now tell me how did you make such a good result?


Razon  : Oh, I see! In fact, I study regularly. Besides I take support from the technology for the preparation.


Rimon  :  Strange indeed! How do you get support for study from the technology?


Razon  : I collect valuable notes and suggestions from the internet. There are also many lectures on different subjects. These help me do well in the examination.


Rimon  : Really wonderful! You’ve done a great job! Now tell me about your future plan of studies.


Razon  : I think I’ll study Information Technology. But some of my friends advise me to study Fashion Designing.


Rimon  :  It’s true that Information Technology (IT)is in great demand now. But I think you should study in IT. The prospect of IT is bright now in home and abroad.


Razon  : I also think so. Knowledge of IT is essential to cope with the modern world.


Rimon  :  Of course. Knowledge of IT is a must to ensure Digital Bangladesh.


Razon  : It means you’re also in favour of IT suggesting me to study on IT.


Rimon  :  Absolutely! I think IT will give you way to make good result as well as better career in future.


Razon  : Yes, you’re right.


Rimon  :  Thank you very much. See you again.


Razon  : You’re most welcome. Good bye.