Application Prayer For The Post Of A Clerk-cum-typist


June 20, 2007
The Deputy Commissioner
Singomasia, Indonesia

Subject:  Prayer for the post of a clerk-cum-typist.

Sir,
In response to your advertisement in the 'Daily Ittefaqusa' dated 15th June, for the post of a clerk-cum-typist in your office, I beg to offer myself as a candidate for the same. The following particulars are furnished below for your kind perusal.

As regards my qualifications and experience, I beg to state that I passed the H.S.C Examination in 1998 and was placed in the First Division. I have had a diploma in computer science and type writing with a speed of fifty words per minute. I have some experience as a clerk in the office of a private firm. I am a young man of twenty-two with a good physique. I came of a respectable Muslim family of Gaoipur.

I, therefore, fervently pray and hope that your honor would be so kind as to appoint me to the post prayed for and thus oblige me. If you be kind enough to appoint me for the post, I shall spare no pains to satisfy you by the sincere discharge of my duties.

The attested copies of certificates and testimonials regarding my fitness and experience are enclosed herewith for your kind consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Md. Abdul Jalil