Write A Letter To Your Friend Congratulating Him On His Brilliant Success In The S.S.C. Examination.


6 May, 2007
Bina Bangsa School Hostel
Balikpapan, Indonesia

Dear Sayma,
Accept my heartiest congratulation on your brilliant success in the S.S.C. Examination. My joy knew no bounds when I saw your name in the list of G.P.A - 5. My parents were also very glad at your excellent result. Really. your unique success in the examination is a matter of great pride and joy to me. It goes to your credit that you have done so well in the examination after your recovery from a prolonged illness. May Allah grant you a long life and help you to achieve more brilliant success in all the examinations to come. Please let me know when you are coming to Jakarta. We are looking forward to find you amidst us soon.  I am quite well.

I wish you the best of luck.
Cordially yours.
Champa Basha





From

Champa Basha

82/Da Bina Bangsa

Balikpapan, Indonesia

Stamp

To

Sayma Bang La

74/k, Jakarta

Indonesia