Write a Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Accompany You To Visit Pura Besakih


6 May, 2007
Bina Bangsa School Hostel
Balikpapan, Indonesia

Dear Sayma,
I have not heard from you for a pretty long time. I hope that you are passing your days happily. I have interesting news to give you. A group of students of our class decided to go to Pura Besakih for a visit on 30th instant. Our class teacher Mr. Jamal Ahmad gave his consent to go with us. It is a place of historical importance as it was once the capital of Bengal for a long time. Certain things relics are still there which are worth seeing.

I invite you to join with us and enjoy the trip. We are going to start from our school at 8 a.m. I hope you won't miss the opportunity of visiting such a place of historical interest.

Convey my compliments to your parents and affection to your younger brothers and sisters.

Yours ever,
Suha




From

Suha Basha

Bina Bangsa School Hostel

Balikpapan, Indonesia

Stamp

To

Sayma Bang La

74/k, Jakarta

Indonesia