Write a letter to your friend telling him of your experience about the air journey


6 May, 2007
Balikpapan, Indonesia


Dear Sayma,
You'll be glad to Know that a few days ago I made a journey by air from Bangas to Sunsa. It was my first journey by air. As such, it was both enjoyable and frightening to me.

It was 10th October, 2005. The day was very nice. I arrived at the terminal of the Bangas International Airport about an hour before the flight. An airport officer checked my ticket and did other formalities for the flight. It was a domestic flight. At about 8.30 a.m., I got into the plane with other fellow passengers. When all the passengers were in. the door was closed. The captain advised us to fasten our seat belts. He also gave us instructions as to what to do in case of an emergency. Soon the plane took off smoothly and was flying high above the ground.

 I looked through the window and saw patches of clouds floating around the plane. The most amazing thing was that houses and trees below looked like tiny toys. Rivers flowing below appeared to be thin lines drawn on a sheet of paper. I was beside myself with joy in the midst of such an amazing situation. It was a short journey. In less than an hour we reached Bancha. The plane gradually came down and landed at the Sunsa Shah Airport safely. Thus my first but happy and enjoyable journey came to an end. Although I felt a little nervous at the beginning. I got it over after a short while. I really enjoyed the journey.

With love and good wishes,
Yours ever,
Suha




From

Suha Basha

Balikpapan, Indonesia

Stamp

To

Sayma Bang La

74/k, Jakarta

Indonesia