Write A Letter To Your Friend Consoling Him At The Sudden Death Of His Mother


6 May, 2007
82/Da Bina Bangsa
Balikpapan, Indonesia

Dear Susa,
I am deeply shocked to hear the sad news of your mother's sudden death. It came to me  like a bolt from the blue. I can't imagine even now that your mother is no longer among   us. Whenever I close my eyes. her loving face appears before me. It's a great loss to me. She  was so kind and affectionate to me that I couldn't think her to be other than my own mother. I  find no words adequate enough to console you in such a bereaved hour. What pains me most is that your mother died an unexpected premature death. Her death reminds me once again that none can undo the decree of Allah. Hence we can't but submit to His will.

What I can say is that you must not break down at this irreparable loss. Her death has devolved upon you greater responsibilities. May Allah give you courage and fortitude to bear this tragedy. May her soul rest in eternal peace.
Sorrowfully yours,
Miraj Ali




From

Miraj Ali

82/Da Bina Bangsa

Balikpapan, Indonesia

Stamp

To

Susa Bang La

74/k, Sydney

Australia.