Write An Application For Four Days Leave In Advance On The Occasion Of Your Sister's Marriage Ceremony



29 May, 2016

The Headmaster
Narinda Govt. High School
Narina, Ahammad bag.


Subject : Prayer for four days leave in advance.


Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that my elder sister's marriage ceremony is going to be held on Sunday, the 3 June, 2016. As such, I will remain busy at home for necessary preparation and arrangement of the ceremony. So, I shall not be able to come to school from 1 June to 8 June. For your kind information I like to mention here that I am the elder son of my parents and my father depends much on me in this regard.

I therefore, earnest pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me four days leave in advance with effect from 1 June to 8 June and oblige thereby.

Your most obedient pupil,
Sabbir Ahmed
Class : X
Roll : 58