My Daily Life or Activities





a) What do you usually do after getting up from bed?  b) When do you go to school and what do you do in the school ?  c) When do you come back from school and what do you do in the afternoon ?  d) what do you do after evening & before going to bed ?  e) What do you do on holidays ?


To make the best use of time everyday should have a daily routine of work. A daily routine of work helps a man to do everything in time. For a student, it is all the more necessary. I am a student. I have a routine of my daily work. I strictly follow it. My day's work usually begins early in the morning. I do not forget the proverb :

'Early to bed & early to rise,
Makes a man healthy, wealthy & wise.' 


So, it is my habit to rise early in the morning. Rising from bed I generally brush my teeth, wash my hands, face & feet & then say my morning prayer. After prayer I go out for a walk in the open air. At six I get back home & take my breakfast which mother keeps ready for me. When my breakfast is over, I go to my reading room to prepare my day's lessons. In between 10 to 11 a.m. I take my bath & have my meal. Then I go to school & stay there up to 4:30 p.m. I always sit on first bench & listen to what my teachers say. When the school is over, I come back home straight. Then I take some light refreshment & go to field to play with my friends. Just before sunset I come back home & say my evening prayer. Thereafter I go to my reading room & study there till it is 11:30 p.m. At 8 p.m. , I generally take my dinner with my family. After supper sit my reading room to prepare my school lesson. At 12 a.m. I go to bed. On holidays I spend my time visiting different place with my family or my friends. This is an short all about my daily life activities.