Write An Application For A Seat In The School Hostel



30 May, 2016

The Headmaster
Lalapur High School
Lalapur, India


Subject :  Prayer for allotting a seat  in the school hostel. 


Sir,

I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of class IX in your school. I have been living here at Lalapur with my parents for three years. But my father who is a Govt. official is now under order of transfer to Kamalpur from Lalapur. He will join his new post in Kalampur on the first day of the next month. Mother and other members of our family will also leave for Kalampur soon. I have no close relation here with whom I can stay up to my S.S.C Examination and continue my studies in this school.

In the circumstances, I earnestly hope and pray that you would be kind enough to allots a seat for me in the school hostel so that I can continue my studies in your school without any anxiety.



Your most obedient pupil,
Akbor Hossen
Class : IX
Roll : 87