Write An Application For Admission In Class Ix On Transfer Certificate



29 May, 2016

The Headmaster
Govt. Jagannath High School
Jagannath, India.


Subject : Prayer for admission in class nine.


Sir,
With due respect, I beg to state that I want to get myself admitted in class IX in your school. Previously I was a student of Monahary High School. I was doing well in my studies there. But my father's recent transfer to Jagannath has resulted in shifting our family here in Jagannath. We are now residing at Jagannath govt. quarters near to your school. I have also a special fascination to study in your school for its exceptionally brilliant result and great reputation.


I therefore, pray and hope that you wpuld be kind enough to get myself admitted into class IX in your school and oblige thereby.

My transfer certificate and progress report are enclosed herewith for your kind perusal.

Your most obediently,

Sadif Al Mahamud