Write An Application For A Monthly Stipend From The Student Welfare Fund Of The School



30 May, 2016

The Headmaster
Lalapur High School
Lalapur, India


Subject :  Prayer for granting financial help from the 'Students Welfare Fund'. 


Sir,

With due respect and humble submission, I beg to state that I am a student of class IX in your school. Since my admission in your school, I have shown excellent performance in academic affairs. In the last annual examination I stood first obtaining 90% marks on average. Everything was going on well so far. But my father, who was a government employee, has recently retired from his service. Now he has no other source of income except his pension. So, it is impossible for him to defray my educational expenses after maintaining a large family consisting of seven members.

Now, if I am not favored with any financial help from the school. I am afraid, I will have to stop my studies, which will shatter all my hopes and aspirations.

In the circumstances, I earnestly hope and pray that you would be kind enough to grant me a monthly stipend from the "Students Welfare Fund" of the School so that I can continue my studies in your school without any anxiety.



Your most obedient pupil,
Akbor Hossen
Class : IX
Roll : 87