Write a letter to your friend describing a street accident .


August 26, 2020
Balikpapan, Indonesia
My dear Tania
Your sweet note of the 24th instant is to hand. I have come to know about your preparation for examination from your letter. But I can not do well in my study as I am mentally upset for someday on account of an accident that I witnessed a few days ago. Now let me tell you about a street accident that happened very recently. It was about 7.30 a..m. I was going to school. I came near the Khilgaon
Railgate . I had put a step forward to crossing the road when I was pulled back by my friend Rahul . Scarcely had I come back a little when a truck rushed from the north and gathered there. The old man was found on a pool of blood. He was seriously injured. The old man was being taken to the hospital. The next day o could know from a daily news paper that the man had died in the hospital. The driver was arrested and was taken to the police custody. No more today.
With love and best wishes.

Yours evers
Sujan






From

Sujan

Balikpapan, Indonesia

Stamp

To

Tania 

74/k, Jakarta

Indonesia