USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Foreign Students - Rejected #32

 VO Consulate: Lahore Islamabad (22/11/2022)

F1 Visa Intake: Spring 2023

University: Washington University

•Science and Technology

Course: MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT


Status: Rejected ❌ 


Interview Date: 22 Nov 22

Interview Time: 10:00


Interview*

Counter: 15

Visa Officer(VO): American Guy with beard 

Time: 2 minutes 


🔻VO: Good Morning 

🔷Me: Good morning officer

🔻VO: Hi, pass me your passport and I20

🔷Me: Given


🔻VO: have you applied befor for the visa ??

🔷Me:  no this is first time I am applying for my study visa 


🔻VO: How many universities did you apply 

🔷Me: I applied in 3 universities , Washington University of Science and Technology, Alfred uni , Gannon Uni and got admission in all universities.I also got I20 from Gannon University and Washington University

Science and Technology, which I also have at this moment 


🔻VO: What are you doing at the moment: 

🔷Me: I am working as Branch Manager in Bank And my bank is allowing me 2 years education leave for the education purpose and in which one year leave will be with pay and one year leave will be without Pay. I have the bank letter for your consideration. 


*Continuosly typing something* 


🔻VO: Who is sponsoring your studies

🔷Me: I am sponsoring my studies,  I have got enough funds availability in my bank account.  I have some of the savings in my personal bank account and also I have got the inheritance from my parents side in shape of property and cash  ,  which I have deposited in my bank statement. So funds availability is enough for my stay and education purpose. 


🔻VO:sorry i cannot approve your visa and gave me yellow slip


Can someone please help me out what went wrong ?