USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Foreign Students - Approved #25

Interview Date: 13 November 

Status: Issued 

University: Florida Atlantic University 

Program: MSc in Computer Science 


Interview Conversations:

(I was confident enough and always had a smile on my face while talking)


VO: Good Afternoon,  pass me your Passport and I20


Me: Good Afternoon.  Here is it.


VO: Why this University? 


Me: Well,  I have researched about different universities in the USA, Canada, Australia and some other european countries as well, however,  for this particular University, i have found that the course curriculum is very much interlinked with my previous study which was Bachelor in Computer Science as well. Most important part is the program has variety of courses ranging from Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Software Engineering, Machine learning and other key areas which makes the program very much complete. Apart from this I Have found that their research activities are very rich..  (VO stopped me)


VO: What area is your speciality?


Me: Software Engineering. 


VO: oooh... Who will pay for your education? 


Me: My father will pay everything for me.


VO: What does he do?


Me: Told about my father business which is a Confectionery Factory with 65 to 70 employees. I tried to describe other businesses of my father but VO didn’t let me and stopped me.


VO: Did you travel to any other countries before?


Me: No, I have not Travelled anywhere before. This will be my first visit if I get the Visa (with a smiley face)


VO: Do you have siblings?


Me: Told.


VO: What does your brother do?


Me: He is only 12. Just studying in class 6.


VO: Oooh,,Okay, Your visa is approved. (Passed me a blue paper.)


Me: Thank you. May I go now?


Vo: Yes sure.


Personally i felt talking naturally with confidence is the key.