USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Dubai Abu Dhabi Students UAE - Approved #35

 Hi guys


Below is my visa interview experience.


F1 Visa Interview on 07-Nov-2022 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

University: Trine University


VO - Hi Good Morning, how are you

Me – Hi sir, very good morning, and I’m good thank you. How about you?

VO – Where are you going to?

Me – Michigan, USA.

VO – Could you pass me your documents?

Me – Sure sir, here it is. I-20 and Sevis fee confirmation.

VO – Why this university?

Me – Excellent course work and affordable quality education i believe (interrupted by VO)

VO – Which course are you applying for?

Me – Masters Degree in Engineering Management

VO – Who is funding you?

Me – I’m having a education loan of 27000$, my savings of 10000$ and my father savings of 64000$

Me – Do you need the documents? (opening my file)

VO – No, that’s fine.

VO – How long you going stay in US?

Me – 2 years sir.

VO – How many years have you been here?

Me – It’s been 4 years sir.

VO – What do you do here?

Me – I’m a project engineer in xxx company and also a key member of the company.

VO – How much do you earn?

Me – 2000aed per month and in addition of 25% profit sharing from company.

VO – So how much did you earn average in last month

Me – 7000aed.

VO – What are you plans?

Me – Sorry !

VO – What are your plans after masters?

Me – Come back to Abu Dhabi with my masters degree and develop classification of company and add more activities to it.

VO – What will you do with your company if you go to US?

Me – I have a partner who will be taking care of it until I come back with my masters.

VO – Sorry, we cannot issue visa today.

And he gave me a general instructions copy mentioned rejected under section 214(b)

Me – Ok sir, I respect the decision of embassy. But you please let me know the reason so that I can do better next time.

VO – I think you need more experience.

Me – Thanks for that sir.

VO – Welcome, have a nice day.

Me – You too sir.


Please advise me the reason of rejection and when can i reapply again.

And also the major changes that i should concentrate on.


Thanks for your time and your advices are highly appreciated.


Thanks in advance.