USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Bangladeshi Students - Approved #27

 #visaapproval


Location: Dhaka Us Embassy


Date: 14th November 

Institute: University of North Texas 

Ielts : Overall 6

Program: Ms in Hospitality Management 


Vo: Good afternoon.

Me: Good afternoon.

Vo: Pass me ur i-20 and passport.

Me: Here you go......

Vo: How many Universities did you research before apply?

Me: About 20.

Vo: Please mention the UNI name!

Me: Told University name.

Vo: Have you visited Maldives?

Me: yes.

Vo: How did you go there and how U arrived the Resort?

Me: By airline and by boat it took about 20 to 30 min max.

Vo: Did you apply any other country except USA?

Me: yes, Canada.

Vo: Why did you not go there?

Me: How can I go there sir My sp was refused.

Vo: Who is ur Sponsor?

Me: My father.

Vo: What is the business?

Me: Agro farm and which consists of animal husbandry and fishery. 

Vo: got cow ?

Me: yes 100 cows, stop then no more questions regarding sponsor.

Vo: Can I have your old passports please?

Me: Sure sir.

Vo: Oo You have completed your study from Malaysia.

Me: yes sir.

Vo: He was typing 💬 about 50 seconds then he said Congratulations sir I am approving ur visa u will get an email regarding Passport collecting.


Me: Thanks sir, I also offered would u like to see my father business related documents he denied.


Counter: 6