USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Indian Students - Approved #26

 Sharing my VISA EXPERIENCE


STATUS: F1 First Attempt Approved

UNIVERSITY: State University of New York, Buffalo

VISA: F1

COURSE: PhD in Medicinal Chemistry

COUNTER NUMBER: 18

CENTRE: Delhi

DATE: 16th June, 2022

TIME: 11:00AM

DURATION: 1min

Chill American bald-headed guy with black spectacles


VO: Good morning miss. How are you doing? 

Me: Good morning sir! I'm doing great. Thanks. How about you? 


VO: Please pass me your I20 and Passport

Me: Sure, (passed the documents) 


VO: So SUNY, Buffalo it is! Quite prestigious, eh? 

Me: (smiling) Yes sir. 


VO: So what would you be going for miss? 

Me: PhD in Medicinal Chemistry


VO: Oh wow! That's amazing! Fully Funded as well. 

Me: Thank you sir. 


VO: Can you tell me about your work? Or what are you expecting? 

Me: I would be working on encapsulation of small organic drug molecules and targetted drug delivery using principles of spectroscopy and applications of biochemistry


VO: Can you tell me what could it be used for? Any applications? 

Me: Absolutely! In 2017, Prof El Sayed, an eminent spectroscopist, worked on a very similar work where he encapsulated trastazumab and targetted breast cancer cells. I will be working on a similar approach except in brain cells, since till date 90 percent of brain synapses are yet unknown to mankind. So working on such a project is very intriguing. 


VO: Wow! Awesome work. Please place your left hand four fingers. 

Me: Thank you sir! (Placed) 


VO: Congratulations! Your Visa is approved! Hopefully you'll have a lovely Christmas at Times Square. 

Me: Thank you so much! 


VO: Please collect your passport from Kolkata and remember to carry jackets since its gotta be cold up there. 

Me: Thank you! Bye sir! Have a great day. 


Everyone around me today got approved! Cheers! 


@f1visainterviewexperiences


You can read my profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anwita-roy-3a45301bb