USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Bangladeshi Students - Approved #11



MY VISA INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

interview date: 21 October -

Duration-4-5 minit

Status: Alhamdulillah Approved ☑️✅

Time: 12:00 

Counter: 08( White old man without hair with a sunglass)

University: Carolina University.

Vo: Hello young man...

me: Helllo sir,,  How are you( With confidently)

Vo: I am great young man

Vo: Pass  your passport and I-20.

Me: ya here you go sir. 

vo: So you are gonna Carolina University? 

me: yes sir i gonna Carolina University.

Vo: Why this University? 

Me: Actually there are some special reason behind choosing this University  (told everything)

VO: Did u applied in any other University?

ME: Sir i have applied 2 University which are Carolina University and trine University.

Vo: last one? 

Me: It's Trine University sir. 

Vo: so why choose this University? 

Me: I wasn’t prepared for this question but intend  made- Sir one of my senior brother suggested me that if I rejected from my first one it will be smart that you will admit other one that's why sir I applied. 

Vo: Why this University? 

Me: Sir,  I found it in my LinkedIn account and that time i was amazed to  see the course and curriculum which actually i want. that's way i choose this University sir.

Vo: Do you know this University location? 

Me:  Indiana.......  sorry sir It's Angola Indiana ( with a smile ☺( bcz its my Mistake)  

Vo: :then  he seeing my i-20 with some time and said I'm seeing here your tuition fee and living expensive 35 thousand USD and you got scholarship 9 thousands dollar so how you will manage other huge amount of fee? 

Me: My father is _________ explained. (fully Explained)    So I Don't think it will be a big deal for my father. 

Vo: How many Workers? 

Me: There are 450 employees works in our company ( Described everything with employees profession and permanent and contractual basis employees. 

VO: So why you look nurvs? ( He asked me bcz i answered previous question with a fully confident and with a cute smile 🤗

Me: Why sir Why i feel nrvs... Without completing my ans he again said

Vo: Here your i-20 young man and ready to give me a 214 paper or Blu leaflet( I was so disappointed bcz i thought he rejecting my visa but i surprised. 

he gave me blue leaflet and said I am approving your visa you will collect your passport within 2 weeks. 

Me: Thank you sir. You made my day.

Vo: Ok young men best of luck.

👇

Be confident 

Smile is too much important

face expression 

eye expression

stand with smartly  


  Download This