USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Bangladeshi Students - Approved #14



Visa Type: F-1

Approved Alhamdulillah! Have to pass the Administrative Process.

Interview Date: September 12, 2022

Counter:11

VO: White, Brown hair Lady with glass.

Conversation with VO:

Me: Hi, Good Morning.

VO: Good Morning.

Me: How are you today?

VO: I am doing fine, What about you?

Me: I am good.

VO: why this university?

Me: Told.

VO: Why this subject?

ME: Told

VO: Who will be your sponsor?

Me: I will be my self. (I completed my undergrad in 2015 after that till now I working ........ And showed her FDR)

VO: Typing ...typing..... typing ... 

VO: how many siblings you have?

Me: told.

VO: What does do your elder brother?

Me: Told

VO: if you need financial help who will provide you 

Me: my father will pay he has ........... Etc... But I prefer I will pay myself.

VO: I'm giving you questions please submit in this mail with in 7days and will let you know where you have to submit your passport.

Me: okay ma'am thank you. 

VO: good luck.

University: Trine University

Total applied: 5 

Got mail for submit passport on 22th September. 

Received: 25th September.

Flight: 5th October 2022


  Download This