USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Bangladeshi Students - Approved #7



Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah ♥️

By the grace of almighty Allah, I got my visa.💞💞

I am very grateful to https://banglaeduwd.blogspot.com/.💛

Before sharing my interview experience I want to tell everyone a short story.....

About 6 months ago, I was having tea at a tea stall. At that time luckily I met one of my brothers and he helped me every step. 

The interview date was 21st October 2022

Visa Type: F1 

Interview Time: 9.15 am.

Intended Program: Criminal Justice and Human Security.

Interview Time: approximately 2 minutes.

Counter No: 9

Elegant Lady 👩 

Me: Good morning Madam.

VO:  Good morning with a smiling face and Pass your I20 and passport.

Me: I pass my I20 and passport.

VO: What is your name?

Me: Md. Bani Amin

VO: What are you doing?

Me: I am working with  (....Company....) as an Assistant Legal Advisor as well as I am an apprentice lawyer at Dhaka Judge Court.

VO: How long do you work for this company?

Me: I have been working here from  (..date..) to till now. Apart from this, before this company, I worked in another company.

VO: How long have you worked in total?

Me: Almost 7 years.

VO: How long have you worked as an apprentice lawyer?

Me: I completed my graduation in 2014 and from that time to till now.

VO: Why are you still an apprentice lawyer?

Me: To become a lawyer, I have to be a member of the Bangladesh Bar Council. And for this reason, I have to pass the bar council exam. I have already passed 2 modules preliminary and written. Now I am waiting for the final viva then I would be a full lawyer.

VO: When can your bar council viva be held?

Me: It might be November or December of this year.

VO: Then it's late. Maybe bar council didn't conduct any exam due to covid-19?

Me: Yes Madam. They didn't take any exam for almost 3 years.

VO: After how many days Bar Council take the exam?

Me: It’s about 2 years.

VO: Okay! Who is your sponsor?

Me: My father and I.

VO: What does your father do?

Me: He is a businessman as well as a landlord.

VO: What type of business?

Me: He is a businessman of betel nuts. We export the betel nuts to 3 countries (..name of the countries..).

VO: What is betel nut?

Me: How can I explain to you what is betel nut? Betel nut is betel nut.

VO: Is it a product or fruit?

Me: Yes, it's one kind of fruit.

VO: She was saying something but I didn't hear then pass me the I20 and approval card.

I take this desired blue card and thank her and run away.

My Profile:

Bachelor of Laws and Master of Laws from Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology (ADUST).

IELTS: 6

Please keep me in your prayers.😊😊

Good luck to all.💞💞