USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Bangladeshi Students - Rejected #6



Interview experience 

Visa status rejected 

20 April 2022 

Time 1:15

Duration : 7 minuets 

Program : ESL with Bachelor 

university : university of Wisconsin stout 

Vo: hello, how are YOU sir?

Me: sir, I am fine. And YOU? 

Vo : don’t response.  Pass me your Passport and i 20? 

Me: sir, here it is.  

Vo : are YOU going to USA to complete  esl Program.? 

Me: no sir, I am going to USA to complete my Bachelor of business administration program.  

Vo : i saw your i 20 mention esl?

Me: yes sir,  It's just conditional offer letter. after completing esl then i will join my main program. 

Vo : well. How many universities did  YOU applied?

Me : I applied 3 universities 

Wisconsin stout university 

Athens state university and Georgia state university. 

Vo : why you choose Wisconsin stout university? 

Me : i choose Wisconsin stout university due to first off all i got my i 20 this University.  Secondly,  this university is a top ranking university Midwest in USA and also there common subject is management and they  gives the lot of priority business classes student that's why i choose this university.  

Vo :  who is funding for you. 

Me: my mother.  

Vo : Does Your father alive?

Me : yes sir.  He Stay in Dubai last 15 year's.  he is also business man. he has being  sending us money to living expense and savings from my mother account then my mother started three type of business in my home country. 

vo: what's yours sponsor profession? 

Me : she is business women.  She has 3 types of business. 

Book publication company,  a rental property with 5 storied building and also a Chinese restaurant.  

Vo : ok. show me your bank statement?

Me: yes sir.  It’s my mother Bank statement.  

Vo : 30 second typing and then said sorry sir I am so  confused today Case  is not qualified. Try Again letter. 

Bye bye.  

Note : In fact in April visa ratio was very low.

2 students in front of me were rejected even though their IELTS scores were as low as 7 and 7.5. 

I  will face embassy again main program.  Please pray FOR me.  And also give me some feedback everyone especially https://banglaeduwd.blogspot.com/