USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Bangladeshi Students - Approved #9



Date: 16th November 2021

Location: Dhaka

University: Washington University of Science and Technology (WUST)

Course: MSIT

Status: Approved

Interview time: ~2M

Me: Good morning!

VO: Good morning!

Me: Show me your i20 (we have to show it through glass, they are not taking in any document inside the counter except passport due to covid)

VO: What purpose are you going to USA

Me: For Study purposes

VO: What other admits do you have

Me: Gannon University, The University of the Potomac

(By this time he had dropped my passport in the tray)

VO: ohh! Why Washington University of Science and Technology?

Me: WUST is what fits right with my long-term goals it has engineering, business as well as design….

VO: How do you plan to fund the entire duration of your education?

Me: I told him about my fund

……………………………………….

………………………………………

Vo: okay, and what's plans after graduation?

Me: Once I complete my graduation, I would like to move to Bangladesh, as Bangladesh is a Developing country and there have lots of IT industries developing in Bangladesh so I can easily manage my job as an IT manager with a handsome salary of approximately 2000$-3000$.

VO: (interrupts me in between) sir your visa is approved

Me: Thank you

VO: Have a good day

Me: Have a good day sir

  Download This