USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Bangladeshi Students - Approved #10



Interview experience 

Visa interview : 28th September 

Status: Approved

Time: 13:00

counter:08

Place : US  Embassy, Dhaka 

Interview experience 

Vo: Good afternoon!

Me: Good afternoon  sir!

Vo: Pass me your i-20 & passport.

Me: here you go

Vo: why you applied this University?

Me: I told about trine university's good side.

VO: he stopped me and said every student are saying same answer about this university, why you are going school type university

Me: Beside this I applied  one more university.

Vo: which one?

Me: International American University also got offer letter from them

Vo: smiled!!!and said same quality university.

Me: At first I found both of this university at Facebook then i found one of my friend also studying at trine university I contact with him he told that university is very helpful and professor are very friendly.

VO: You studied from South Korea 

Me: yes, sir.

Vo: which course you studied there?

Me: BBA

Vo: who is your sponsor?

Me: My father is my sponsor

Vo: what does your do?

Me: sorry sir my mother also my sponsor.

Vo: what dose your mother do?

Me: My mother is a doctor

He is checking my old Passport.

When he is checking my passport I am confident that I will get the blue flag because i traveled New Zealand, japan, Malaysia, South Korea, China, France and 5 Schengen EU country

Vo: What course you will study at trine university?

Me: answered 

Vo: he is typing something and asked me why this time America?

Me: Can you tell me sir why not America😁😁

Vo: With big eye!!!smiled and congratulation I will approve your visa after getting email collect your passport 2-3 working days

Me: thank you sir! you made my day.

  Download This