#Visainterviewexperience 


F1

8 December, 2022 / January Intake

Rowan University

Profile:- HSC 2021 , Humanities, GPA (4.20)

Time:- 1:15


Alhamdulliah approve ✅

Counter No. 11


Me: Hello Mam, How are you doing today?

Vo: Iam Good, How are you?

Me: I am cool

Vo: Pass me your i20 and passport

Me: Here it is

Vo: (showing me my i20’s scholarship) How did you manage that?

Me: University Provided Me the scholarship because of my previous Educational background.

Vo: Well ok! it’s a Educational scholarship or living expenses scholarship (tricky question)

Me: Its my educational scholarship on this uni

Vo: um, why this school?

me: Told 

Vo: who is paying you?

Me: My father is paying me

Vo: What does he do?

Me: He is a businessman, He own ******

Vo: How much he earn?

Me: Around 14 lakh tk bdt

Vo: All right, whats your other siblings do?

Me: they both are studying.

Vo: in which college?

Me: Anandaniketan School Sylhet

Vo: Do you visit (pore bolse buji ni)

Me:Visit where?

Vo:outside of your country?

Me: Yes I have visited india for twice

Vo: does your father visit to abroad?

Me: Yes, He went india twice for treatment purposes

Vo: What happened to him?

Me: He had a tumor on his arm, and now he is fine and sound.

Vo: well, who will receive you? do have anyone? do you booked dormitory?

me: I don’t have anyone. Yes I have paid for the housing, as the university rules is who is  under 21 must be stay on the university’s accommodation and as Iam 19 thats why I also have to stay there, and If get my visa then I will confirm it.

Vo: Hmm, typing for 1 min and q. me with smiles, Why Usa? 

Me: Can you please tell me mam, Why not usa? (I was so confident that she will give me the visa) 

Vo: smiling and typing for 2 min (My nerve went down😂) 

Me: Can I show you any of my documents?

Vo: No need, Congratulations Your visa is Approved!

Me: God Bless you.

Vo: Thank you


# আমাকে ৬ নাম্বার কাউন্টারে দিয়েছিলো আমি যাই নাই, যতক্ষন ভিতরে ছিলাম শুধু খেয়াল রাখছিলাম কে ভিসা দিতেছে কে না, নাম্বারে ছিলো বল্ড অফিসার আর উনি খুব রাগ করে সবার সাথে কথা বলছিলো, এবং কাউন্টার প্রশ্ন করছিলো, ত আমি পানি খাওয়ার কথা বলে বাইরে চলে যাই এবং কিছু সময় পর ১১ তে এসে নিজ থেকে দাড়াই। Aktar Zaman ভাইকে ধন্যবাদ গ্রুপ টির জন্য, অনেকে গ্রুপের কমেন্টে মানুষ ডি মোটিভেট করে এগুলা ঠিক না, আর ভিসা রেশিও কম বা বেশি বলে কিছু আছে বলে আমার জানা নাই, আমি মাত্র একদিনের প্রস্তুতিতে ইন্টারভিউ দেওয়াতে যাই, ডেট নাই ব্রকার কে টাকা দিয়ে (১৫-২৪) অথবা এক সপ্তাহ হাতে রাখার জন্য বল্লেও ৭ তারিখ আমাকে বলে ৮ তারিখ ইন্টারভিউ, এবং ডেট কনফ্রাম, রিসিডিউল করা যাবে না, ইন্টারভিউ দিলে দাও নইলে টাকা মাইর আবার এম্বাসি ফি দিয়ে পরে ডেট নিতে হবে যাই হোক,  আমি যতক্ষন ছিলাম খেয়াল করলাম যে যারা কনফিডেন্টলি আনসার করছে তাদের ভিসা দিচ্ছে। সব কিছু ঠিকঠাক থাকলে ইনশাল্লাহ ভিসা পেয়ে যাবেন।