Vo: Hello!

Me: Hi maam. How are you?

Vo: Fine. Please pass me your passport and I20

Me: Sure maam

Vo: So did you change anything as this is your second time?

Me: Yes maam

Vo: Ok. What you change? 

Me: University and Travel history 

Vo: Where you travel?

Me: India.

Vo: So why Westcliff? 

Me: The major and courses I was looking for I found it in Westcliff University. I have research a lot of Universities found this subject too but the subject and courses what I need to complete to fulfill my Goal and Aim just found in this University. No where else.

Vo: What are the courses you will take? 

Me: Information management Technology and IT business ( ami jantam na but still confident a bole desi)

Vo: How many subjects and credits will you take?

Me: Two subjects and 6 credits

Vo: Only 2 subjects 

Me: Yes. Dso told me for Master's student 1st semester have to take 2 subjects  then others will be students choice.

Vo: oh Master’s. Ok good. What's  the total credits of your MSC.

Me: 37 credits

Vo: Who will be your sponsor?

Me: My parents 

Vo: what they do?

Me: Told

Vo: What's your father's business? 

Me: Told

Vo: What is the total income of your parents per month?

Me:35000$ per month


Then typing for 15 seconds. 

Vo: I am approving your visa.. Baki ta suni nai 😅


Me: Thank you so much maam


Note: Just be confident, smile and keep eye contact. 


Doulingo and MOI

Akter Zaman vaiya Thank you for this group 

😍