#interviewexperience


 Visa Type: F-1

 Status: rejected

 Interview Date: 11 December, 2022

 Time - 12.45

 Interview duration 3+ minutes

 Program : Esl program 

 Counter: 07

 VO: American lady age around 40 +


 Conversation with VO:

 VO: hey boy.(with big smile)

 Me : how are you mam


 VO: I am fine  Pass me your I-20 & Passport.

 Me: Here it is, mam


 VO:  your first major  learning English   and  what is your 2nd major ?


 Me: my 2nd major is criminal justice mam


 VO: wow that's great

 VO: who will gonna pay for you


 Me: my beloved father will bear my all expenses


 VO:  what does he do

 Me: He is a business man


 VO: what kind of business

 Me : told 


 VO: where is located

 Me: told


 VO: he traveled

 Me: no mam


 VO: sorry try again


Bank statement 75 lakhs

Dekte cainni 


 experience share Korte caini tobuo korlam (লেখার ভুল হতে পারে দুঃখিত)