#interviewexperience 


Visa Type: F-1

Ceac Status: Approved 

Interview Date: 9 December, 2022

Time - 11.15

Interview duration - 1.5-2 minutes 

Program : PhD in Food Science and Human Nutrition

Full funded for my family

Counter: 09

VO: American tall White man with hair 


Conversation with VO:

VO: pass me I-20 and passport .

Me :  my I-20 and passport (mine, husband, baby all passports)

VO:  Where do you study here in Bangladesh?

Me: Jashore University of Science and Technology

VO: Which department?

Me: Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology 

VO: Who will be your academic supervisor?

Me: I told my professor name.

VO: Why are you interested in his research?

Me : His research is based on food toxicology and toxic elements and I was interested in this area.


Then he asked only 2 questions to my husband


Vo: What do you do?

He: Business

Vo: Which business?

Me : Business of paddy, jute and husk goods.


We bring all documents but he didn't check any documents 


My best friend and his husband helped us a lot from starting till today, I am really grateful to them.


Special thanks to Akter Zaman Robin Mehdee Mehedi Hasan Munna  and all experienced apu, vaiyara.


N.B. অনেক মানুষ আপনাকে আমাকে পিছিয়ে দেয়ার জন্য অনেক কথা বলবে, তবে যদি সত্যিকারের কারো ইচ্ছা থাকে সৃষ্টিকর্তা তাকে নিরাশ করেন না, আর অনেক ঝুঁকি ও নিতে হয়, আমার বাবা মা আমাকে যোগ্যতা অর্জন করতে আপ্রান চেষ্টা করেছেন, যদিও আমার বাবার এই দিনটা দেখার সৌভাগ্য হয়নি।।আমার হাজব্যান্ড আর আমার ছেলে আমার মানসিক শক্তি ছিলো। আর শ্বশুর বাড়ির সবার সাপোর্ট ছিলো।

ধন্যবাদ