#interviewexperience 


Visa Type: F-1

Status: Approved 

Interview Date: 9 December, 2022

Time - 11.15 but started at 12.05

Interview duration - 3+ minutes 

Program : Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (Lamar University). 

Counter: 07

VO: American man age around 50 


Conversation with VO:

VO: Hello. 

Me : Hello Sir.

VO: Pass me your I-20 & Passport. 

Me: Here it is, Sir.

VO:  Why you want to study in Lamar University MEEE program?

Me: Well. I want to earn Master’s of Engineering in Electrical Engineering because Phillip M. Dryer Department of Electrical Engineering maintains world class reputation in research & graduate program excellence. This program covers Design & modeling of Electric Machines, Electronic Power drives, Power system monitoring & auto power generation which is related to my work. As I am currently working as an Senior Engineer in Energy Control & Engineering Ltd & have 3 years of experience in powerplant this program will help me to fulfil my career goal in Bangladesh. 


VO: Why you Travel china? 

Me: I went china in 2019 for the training purpose. 

VO: You're working in China now? With a bad expression. 

Me: No sir. I just went china for 4 months training. After completing training I came back Bangladesh and started work in Power plant. 


VO: So You're working in Bangladesh?

Me: Yes sir.


VO: Have you applied any other universities?

Me: Told. 


VO: Who will pay your tuition fee?

Me : I lost my father in 2004. So my elder brother Mr. Alamgir Hossain will pay my tuition fee.


VO: What does he do?

Me: He is responsible for our family business. Along with this he is a first class Govt Contractor & order supplier. He works different govt construction work such as school, road & highway, Bridge etc. Can I show his documents?


VO: Yes.

Me: Trade licences, Bank statement,  Bank Solvency certificate, TIN Certificate, (6-7 Govt work certificate provided).


VO: He looks each of paper very carefully & typing something. Then asked have you got any scholarship? 

Me: Yes I got scholarship & out of state tuition waiver. Told total amount. 


VO: Tying... After few seconds he said well sir I am approving your visa with a smile ❤️


এই গ্রুপটা খুবই উপকারী একটা গ্রুপ। Akter Zaman অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ আপনাকে এবং গ্রুপের সদস্যদের যারা বিভিন্ন ভাবে সবাইকে হেল্প করে যাচ্ছেন। ❤️❤️❤️