Write a dialogue between a student and the Principal on transfer certificate for class 9 - 10


A dialogue between a student and the Principal on transfer certificate

Myself    :  May I come in, sir?


Principal :  Yes, come in.


Myself    :  Good morning, sir.


Principal :  Good morning. What do you want?


Myself    :  Sir, I want a Transfer Certificate.


Principal :  A Transfer Certificate! Why do you need a Transfer Certificate? It’s the middle of the season.


Myself    :  My father has recently been transferred from Dhaka to Khulna.


Principal :  Oh, I see. Can’t you stay here for the rest of the session?


Myself    :  Sorry, I can’t. My father is unable to afford me here.


Principal :  Don’t you have any relative here?


Myself    :  No, I haven’t.


Principal :  Where is your application?


Myself    :  Here it is, sir.


Principal :  Have you cleared your tuition fees?


Myself    :  Yes, sir. Here is the receipt.


Principal :  Meet the Head Clerk.


Myself    :  Thank you, sir.


Principal :  You’re welcome.