Write a dialogue between two friends on uses and abuses of Facebook for class 9 - 10

 A dialogue between two friends on uses and abuses of facebook.

Azad :  Hello, Arif! How’re you?


Arif   :  I’m fine and you?


Azad :  I’m also fine. I’ve come to know that you’ve opened a facebook account. Is it true?


Arif   :  Yes, it is true. Recently I’ve opened a facebook account.


Azad :  Could you please let me know why you’ve opened the account?


Arif   :  It’s an age of globalization. Internet has made the world a global village. So, I think I’d have a facebook account.


Azad :  It’s okay if your aim is positive and fair.


Arif   :  Of course, my aim is positive and fair. Facebook is the most popular social networking site that helps us to connect our relatives and friends living different parts in the world.


Azad :  You’re right. But you’ve to remain cautious about connecting unknown people.


Arif   :  Strange! What’s the problem if I connect unknown people?


Azad :  You’ve raised a good question. Unknown people may cheat you in disguise (QÙ‡e‡k).


Arif   :  Yes, I know. Anarchy (AivRKZv/wek„•Ljv) in different parts of the world is also taking place through facebook.


Azad :  Exactly! However, don’t be too much addicted to facebook. If you become addicted to it, it will hamper your study and change your mind set.


Arif   :  Yes, indeed!


Azad :  I hope you’ll never deviate from (wePz¨Z nIqv) the right path. Thank you.


Arif   :  You’re most welcome. See you again.