Write a dialogue between two friends on their aims in life for class 9 - 10

 A dialogue between two friends about their aims in life.

Sobuj   :  Where are you going, Shanto?


Shanto :  To my free literacy center. Don’t you know I’ve opened a free school for the poor children?


Sobuj   :  Oh, yes. But I wonder you’ve started serving people at this young age.


Shanto :  Yes, Sobuj. What may be better work than serving people?


Sobuj   :  What’s your aim in life?


Shanto :  To become an Army officer. I think there is hardly any profession like it to sacrifice one for the cause of motherland.


Sobuj   :  Right Shanto. I agree with you. I also want to spend my life for the betterment of the poor, sick and distressed (Amnvq) people.


Shanto :  then, what’s your aim in life,?


Sobuj   :  I want to become a doctor. For this purpose, I’m in the way of preparing myself for the future.


Shanto :  It’s really a noble profession, Sobuj. But it would be nobler if you give free treatment to them.


Sobuj   :  Of course. Serving by giving free treatment to the poor people is my mission. Pray for me to Allah for my success.


Shanto :  Why not? Pray for me too.


Sobuj   :  Ok, bye for now. See you.


Shanto :  Bye, see you.