Write a dialogue between two friends on visiting interesting places in Dhaka city for class 9 - 10

 A dialogue between two friends on visiting interesting places in Dhaka city.

Sumon    : Hello Rumon! How’re you?


Rumon    : I’m fine. What about you?


Sumon    : I’m fine too. When did you come from Dhaka?


Rumon    : I came from Dhaka yesterday in the evening.


Sumon    : How long did you stay there?


Rumon    : I stayed there for a week.


Sumon    : How did you enjoy there?


Rumon    : Oh! It was very exciting and enjoyable. It’s difficult to describe in words.


Sumon    : What important sites of Dhaka have you visited?


Rumon    : I’ve visited many important sites with my cousin. Almost everyday we used to go out for important site seeing.


Sumon    : Could you please mention (D‡jøL Kiv) some important places of Dhaka you have visited?


Rumon    : Yes, I’ve visited the National Museum, the National Zoo, the Central Saheed Minar, the Curzon Hall, the Ahsan Manjil, the Shangsad Bhaban, the Botanical Garden, and many other places.


Sumon    :  Oh, my God! I see you spent wonderful time in Dhaka.


Rumon    :  Yes. My first visit to Dhaka was of great interest. It has widened my knowledge and experience.


Sumon    :  Thank you for giving me a description of your visit to Dhaka city.


Rumon    :  You’re most welcome.