Write a dialogue between two friends on importance of physical exercise for class 9 - 10

 A dialogue between Riad and Zihad about importance of physical exercise.

Riad     : Hi Zihad, how’re you?

Zihad   : I’m fine. And you?

Riad     : I’m also fine. Where are you coming from in this early morning?

Zihad   : Why? Don’t you know that I take physical exercise regularly in the open field?

Riad     : Physical exercise! I simply know that it is good for health. Would you tell me about it in detail?

Zihad   : Of course, physical exercise helps us to grow properly. It eases the movement of the limbs of our body. It also makes us physically strong and fit for work.

Riad     : Really! Any more benefits?

Zihad   : Yes, it improves blood circulation and increases digestion.

Riad     : Then it’s really a good habit. But how can I start exercise? I have no equipment. Can you suggest any?

Zihad   : Oh, it’s not essential. There are many forms of physical exercise. Initially, you can do many free-hand exercises like walking, running, jogging and so on.

Riad     : Would you help me start exercising?

Zihad   : How can I help you?

Riad     : Every morning you will take me with you to the field, ok?

Zihad   : Ok.

Riad     : Bye! See you.

Zihad   : Bye.