Write a dialogue between two friends on proper use of time/ on importance of punctuality for class 9 - 10

 A dialogue between two friends about proper use of time/ on importance of punctuality.

Dipa     : Hello, Tanjia! How’re you?


Tanjia  : I’m fine. What about you?


Dipa     : I’m also fine. But I’m in some trouble.


Tanjia  : I’m sorry for that. Can I be of any help to you?


Dipa     : You know, Tanjia, I missed many of my classes. And now I’m having trouble with understanding those lessons. Exams are also knocking at the door.


Tanjia  :  I see you are really in a great problem. In this case, I’m lucky enough because I maintained punctuality and attended classes in time.


Dipa     : Really you did a good job. Now I can realize that I’ve made a great mistake


Tanjia  : It’s really unfortunate. We should maintain strict punctuality in our student life.


Dipa     : You’re right.


Tanjia  : I feel sorry for you. If you’d completed everything with punctuality, you’d not have been in this situation now.


Dipa     : I can now understand the importance of punctuality in student life.


Tanjia  : Yes, you must not forget it.


Dipa     : Yes, student life is the best time to grow the habit of punctuality.


Tanjia  : Exactly! If anyone fails to develop the habit of punctuality, he must suffer.


Dipa     : Of course! Thank you for your precious (g~j¨evb) suggestion.


Tanjia  : You are most welcome. See you again.