Write a dialogue between two friends on coming/ensuing examination for class 9 - 10

 A dialogue between two friends on coming/ensuing examination.

Or, A dialogue between two friends about the preparation for the exam.


Sabbir  :  Good evening, Shishir!


Shishir :  Good evening! How’re you?


Sabbir  :  I’m fine but feeling a little bit nervous. What about you?


Shishir :  I’m also fine. Why do you feel nervous?


Sabbir  :  I’m afraid of the examination.


Shishir :  Haven’t you completed your studies?


Sabbir  : I’ve finished all the subjects but my preparation in English is not so well.


Shishir :  Don’t worry. I’m sure you will be able to cover up. How is your preparation in Mathematics?


Sabbir  :  I’m afraid I may not do well in Math.


Shishir :  Actually math is difficult to all. You’ve sharp memory and you’ll do well. What about other subjects?


Sabbir  :  I’ve finished most of the subjects.


Shishir :  Do you make your hand notes for all the subjects?


Sabbir  :  Actually, I do not get much time for making hand notes but I’ve tried my best.


Shishir :  Do you collect any hand notes from your teachers and friends?


Sabbir  :  Yes, I’ve collected most of the hand notes from my class teachers and my friends also help me.


Shishir :  Really, you’ll get good marks in the exam.


Sabbir  :  Thank you friend for your inspiration (Aby‡cÖiYv).


Shishir :   It’s my pleasure.