Write a dialogue between two friends on their plan after SSC examination for class 9 - 10

A dialogue between two friends about their plan after SSC examination.

Myself       :  Hello, how’re you?


My friend   :  Fine. What about you?


Myself       :  I’m also fine. What’re you going to do after SSC exam?


My friend   :  After SSC exam I want to go to Chittagong. Please tell me about your plan.


Myself       :  I’ve a good plan after SSC examination.


My friend   :  May I know about that?


Myself       :  Sure. Why not? After SSC examination, I’ll go to my native village and make an arrangement for teaching my nearby villagers.


My friend   :  Why? Are they illiterate and unable to read and write?


Myself       :  Yes, friend. They’re illiterate.


My friend   :  What will you teach them?


Myself       :  First, I’ll teach them how to read and write.


My friend   :  It’s really difficult to teach the illiterate people reading and writing. But I think you’ll be able to do this because you’ve the quality.


Myself       :  Thank you very much for encouraging me. And will you not tell me why are you going to Chittagong?


My friend   :  Oh, yes. My uncle lives there. I’d like to pay a visit to Cox’s Bazar with the family of my uncle.


Myself       :  Hope you can fulfill your desire.


My friend   :  I also pray and hope that you’ll be able to succeed in your purpose.


Myself       :  Ok, bye. See you next time.


My friend   :  Bye.