Write a dialogue between two friends on the bad effects of copying in the examination for class 9 - 10

A dialogue between two friends about the bad effects of copying in the examination

Zara  :  Hello Rana, how are you?


Rana :  I’m fine and you?


Zara  : I’m not fine at all. I feel very bad because I’ve got a poor GPA.


Rana :  It’s very sad! Didn’t you prepare yourself properly?


Zara  :  I read. At the same time, I thought that I would answer some questions by copying.


Rana :  It’s very bad. You shouldn’t think of copying in the exam hall.


Zara  :  But I see some of the examinees copying in the exam hall.


Rana :  By copying, no one can answer perfectly. They also can’t acquire good marks in the exam. Besides, they suffer in the long run.


Zara  :  You’re right. But the problem is that I would not be able to study properly due to my financial crisis.


Rana :  If it’s the problem, you can talk to our Headmaster. He’ll definitely solve your problem.


Zara  :  Thank you very much. I’ll try to maintain your suggestions.


Rana :  You’re welcome.