Write a dialogue between two friends on how to make good result/do well in examination for class 9 - 10



A dialogue between two friends on how to make good result/do well in examination.

Myself :  Hello Naseef, how are you?


Naseef :  I’m fine and what about you?


Myself :  I’m fine too, but I’m a little bit nervous. I’ve come to you for some suggestions.


Naseef :  Why are you so nervous? Please let me know your problem. It’ll be my pleasure if I can help you in any way.


Myself :  You can certainly help me. I want to make a good result as you made last year. Now I need to know the strategies you followed to make your brilliant result.


Naseef :  It’s very simple. I think it’s not unknown to you how to make a good result. There is no secret strategy at all, but you must follow certain rules.


Myself :  Okay! Please tell me about the rules I should follow.


Naseef :  Firstly, you should study regularly. You must not cram anything without understanding. Then you should make your own notes and revise them frequently.


Myself :  Nice! What’s your suggestion for English and Mathematics?


Naseef :  For English and Mathematics your proficiency will depend on constant practice. Every day you will have to take practice-test in writing.


Myself :  Excellent! Is there anything more?


Naseef :  Yes, you should develop a habit of writing. Whatever you read, you must write it. It’ll give you benefits.


Myself :  Okay. Do you have any advice for examination?


Naseef :  Yes, you should budget your time for exams, makes your handwriting legible, and writes all answers. Avoid unnecessary topics in the answer scripts.


Myself :  Thank you for your precious suggestions. I’ll surely follow these strategies.


Naseef :  You’re most welcome. Remember that there is no secret to make a good result but to study regularly.