Write a dialogue between two friends on setting up a computer club in your school campus for class 9 - 10



A dialogue between you and your teacher about setting up a computer club in your school campus. [C.B ’15]

Teacher   :  Hi Tuhin, How are you?


Myself    :  I’m fine. How are you, Sir?

Teacher   :  I’m also fine. Now tell me how was your introducing class on computer yesterday?


Myself    :  It was indeed very good. I’ve learnt many things about computer and its usefulness from the class.

Teacher   :  What things have you learnt? Can you tell me that?


Myself    :  Sure. I’ve learnt about the usefulness of computer, mainly how a modern computer perform complicated work within the shortest possible time.

Teacher   :  Can you tell me the usefulness of it?


Myself    :  Sure. Nowadays it has become very essential everywhere. In fact, modern life cannot be imagined without the uses of computer

Teacher   :  Do you think it can calculate faster than a trained mathematician?


Myself    :  Of course. It can do calculation faster than human being. It also helps us to store data process and recall them in time of need. In fact, life is very easy with computer.

Teacher   :  What other things a computer can do for science students?


Myself    :  It can give a lot of information on science within a few seconds. Besides, we can easily access to any information we need.

Teacher   :  You really have known much about the importance of computer. Do you have any intention to acquire computer knowledge?


Myself    :  Yes, I must acquire computer knowledge. I request you to take necessary steps for setting up a computer club in your school campus.

Teacher   :  I’ll try my best. Thank you very much. Good bye.


Myself    :  Thank you sir. Good bye.