Write a dialogue between two friends on visiting the Ekushey Book Fair for class 9 - 10

 A dialogue between two friends on visiting the Ekushey Book Fair.

Raja  : Hello Suja! How’re you?


Suja  : I’m fine and you?


Raja  : Fine too.


Suja  : You might know that the book fair is going on. Have you visited the book fair?


Raja  : Yes, the day before yesterday I visited the book fair. In fact, I like the book fair so much.


Suja  : Nice! What’s your feeling about the book fair?


Raja  : Really fantastic! My feeling about the book fair can hardly be expressed in language. By the way, have you visited it recently?


Suja  : No, I’ll visit the book fair at the later part of it. I’ve already made a list of the books I’d like to buy. Have you purchased (wK‡bQ) any?


Raja  : Yes, I’ve purchased five books—all are written by Dr. Muhammad Zafar Iqbal.


Suja  : What’s the reason behind purchasing only the books of Dr. Zafar Iqbal?


Raja  : He’s my most favourite writer. His books are mostly written on science fiction and are written for children.


Suja  : I appreciate your choice. I’ve planned to purchase some of his books. I’ll also purchase two books of Professor Dr. Anisuzzaman.


Raja  : I may visit the book fair with you again.


Suja  : That’ll be nice.


Raja  : So, call me when you wish to visit the fair. Thank you.


Suja  :  Of course. You’re most welcome.