Write a dialogue between two friends on your illness for class 9 - 10

 A dialogue between you and a doctor on your illness.

Myself : May I come in, Sir?


Doctor : Yes, come in. Please have your seat and let me know your problem.


Myself : Thank you sir. I’ve been suffering from fever for a week. I need an immediate cure as my exam is near at hand.


Doctor : Don’t get worried. Everything will be alright. Let me check you up thoroughly.


Myself : Along with my fever I have cough also.


Doctor : Okay, I see. When do you feel temperature high?


Myself : It’s usually 5 pm to 10 pm.


Doctor : Do you feel any shivering sensation (Kuvcwbi Abyf‚wZ/Kuvcwb †eva) then?


Myself : Yes, I do.


Doctor : Do you get thirst then?


Myself : Yes, I get. I wish I could drink very cold water.


Doctor : Did you take any sort of treatment previously (Av‡M/c~‡e©)?


Myself : Yes, I was under the treatment of a village doctor.


Doctor : Please, show me the prescription (e¨e¯’vcÎ).


Myself : Here it is, Sir.


Doctor : Oh, I see. Yours is malaria. He has prescribed you some medicines but you need a higher dose.


Myself : Please, give me some medicines to be cured.


Doctor : Yes, here are the right medicines.


Myself : Thank you, Sir.


Doctor : You’re most welcome.