Write a dialogue between two friends about good effects of morning walk for class 9 - 10

 Asif         :  Good morning, how’re you?

Anando    :  Good morning. I’m fine. What about you?

Asif         :  I’m also fine. I’ve heard that you get up early in the morning and walk for a long time.

Anando   :  Yes. I always get up early in the morning and go for morning walk.

Asif         :  Is early rising good for health?

Anando   :   Of course. The man who rises early in the morning, can take some exercise and walk in the morning fresh air in the open field. The morning air refreshes both body and mind.

Asif         :  Where do you go for morning walk?

Anando   :  Generally I walk in the field which is quite near. Sometimes, I go for a long walk.

Asif         :  How long do you walk?

Anando    :  Normally one hour. It may vary on some situation.

Asif         :  I was completely in the dark. I will start rising in the morning.

Anando   :  If you cultivate the habit of morning walk, you will realize its importance.

Asif         :  Would you help me in this regard?

Anando   :  How can I help you?

Asif         :  You can take me with you for morning walk.

Anando   :  Ok. No Problem.

Asif         :  Thank you.

Anando   :  You’re most welcome.