Write a paragraph on MY FIRST DAY AT A NEW SCHOOL

 


A new place is a new experience. So my first day at a new school is a new experience in my life. I cannot forget the first day of my new school. Last year I was a student of class five. On account of my father’s transfer, this year I had to get admitted to a new school in class six. On the starting day, I was going to school with my father in a rickshaw with a new hope. I felt very nervous thinking that I was going to start a new class at a new school. We reached school fifteen minutes late. My father left me at the school gate. I went in and found that everyone had gone to class. Then I walked into my classroom and found a seat. I found the students very friendly. They received me cordially. After sometime a teacher came and warmly greeted us. I will remember the day as long as I live.