Thank you all group members and specially thanks  Akter Zaman vai.Today my visa have approved. 


Visa experience

Counter no-7

Me:Good  afternoon  mam

VO:Good afternoon, please pass me your Passport  and i-20

Me:Here it is mam

VO:What are you doing?

Me:Currently i am a government employee, i am Working at national Institute of neuroscience hospital as a senor staff  nurse.

VO:That’s great, which programme are going? 

Me:MPH(Master’s of public Health)

VO:Who will pay your tuition fees?

Me:My husband is my sponser , he will carry all my expenses 

Vo:What does he do?

Me:told

Vo:Tell me your course curriculum 

Me:i will take in first semester,1: Biostatistics in public health 2: Environmental health concepts  in public health 3: public health administration  administration(stopped me)

VO:what will do after finishing your course?

Me:At the end of this programme, i will come to my country as i bound to my organisation and country.On the other hand, i would promote myself as a director level in my current institution, so it is

mandatory to have Masters in public Health 

VO:That’s great, i am approving your visa

Me:Thank you mam.